A new addition to our suite of workplace engagement services, we have developed an interactive workshop aimed at members of employer sponsored pension schemes who are approaching retirement and want to know their options.
The retirement workshop can be offered either as a standalone service or in combination with our workplace engagement presentations.
What is it?
- Interactive workshop
- Small group sessions with between 5-10 attendees where we welcome participants to share their experience and understanding of pensions
- During the session we will:
- explain the different options for drawing pension benefits together with the interaction with the state pension scheme
- discuss current market trends such as the contraction of the annuity market and the rise of flexi-access drawdown as the new default retirement strategy
- work through technical concepts such as safe pension withdrawal rates and life expectancy.
- encourage engagement through the promotion of pension calculator tools and the demonstration of the providers’ online portals.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone is welcome but sessions are of most relevance to those approaching retirement.