• 1 Current: About the Project
  • 2 About the Property
  • 3 About you
  • 4 Complete


Get a Quote

In order to prepare a quotation for the insurance of your project, we need your contact details, details of your project and some information about the property. We will aim to call you within 24 hours* to discuss your requirements further and provide you with a quote.

* This applies during our working hours which are 9 am - 5 pm Monday Friday. If your request is made outside of these times it may take up to 48 hours to receive a reply.

Are you completing this form on behalf of the person who requires the insurance?


Project Details 

Will the works Consist of any of the following (Select all that apply):
What type of contract is the work being carried out under?
Does the contract stipulate the Insurance is to be in joint names with the Contractor?
Have you obtained the relevant planning permission or change of use?
Will the property/site be occupied during the works?


Optional Extra Covers 

Find out more about our optional extras in our brochure A Guide to Insuring a Renovation Project

Do you require cover for Contents?
This is intended to cover basic contents such as furniture, tables and chairs and similar which you would be storing at the property. It does not cover what would be considered high risk items such as jewellery, money, bicycles and laptops.
Do you require cover for Hand Tools?
Do you require cover for Own Construction Machinery?
Do you require cover for Hired in Plant?
Do you require cover for Advanced Loss of Rent?
Do you require cover for Employers Liability?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not available for projects over 18m
Will work be carried out by professional Tradesmen who have their own insurance policies?
In addition to the above will you also employ casual labourers or labour only sub contractors who may not have they own insurance policies in place?
Do you require cover for Non Negligence?
Non Negligence cover would protect you for your legal liability resulting from damage to any third party property caused by collapse, cracking or subsidence as a result of the works being carried out. We would recommend this cover if you are carrying out major ground works and have properties either adjacent to or in close proximity to the building works. An additional proposal form will be required for this cover.
Do you require cover for terrorism?
Do you require cover for Caravans or Site Huts?