In the excitement of booking a holiday, it’s easy to forget about the less fun, but still important, things to organise, like travel insurance. As a result, many people overlook it and end up arranging cover at the last minute, usually with a cheap online provider with limited cover.
We aim to help you streamline that process by working with Millstream Underwriting, a travel insurance specialist, to provide you with a flexible travel insurance policy designed to give you peace of mind.
We recognise that all clients have different requirements, so we offer two levels of cover, Premier and Elite. Before you obtain a quote, please read the Summary of Cover to decide which product suits you best.
As well as medical emergency, cancellation, curtailment, delay and lost or stolen luggage, you will also benefit from:
- Access to all of your policy documents, important phone numbers and added services via the mobile-friendly data secure vault.
- 24/7 access through 360 Assistance to a combination of doctors, nurses and security experts around the world who can give you support and advice on medical assistance, problems with travel or help you with any concerns about security and safety.
- Stranded Passenger service which gives you access to a global network of more than 1,500 airport lounges around the world. Just make sure you register your flights in the vault.
- Help if you lose your passport.
- Automatic inclusion for many minor medical conditions plus an online health screening facility with access to medically trained nurses.
- Cover for financial failure of your airline, hotel or travel company.
- Cover for if your accommodation is uninhabitable.
- Many sports are automatically included with the option to include winter sports and high-risk activities.
- Option to include business travel, working abroad and hire car collision damage waiver.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please submit this web form, or get a quote by clicking the link below.
Please note: We have not undertaken an assessment of your personal requirements so you will need to satisfy yourself that this policy meets your demands and needs.
NEW CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH COVER FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS. PLEASE SUBMIT ANY QUESTIONS VIA THE ENQUIRY FORM