Private Medical Insurance is designed to cover the cost of treatment in private hospitals for medical conditions which are curable. Plans cover the cost of either inpatient or outpatient treatment, so you have the security of being treated at the right time. The cover can be varied to suit your budget and there are a myriad of options to consider before taking or switching your plan.
Our primary aim is to provide our clients with clear, impartial advice. Our experienced advisors are available to assist with every aspect of the decision-making process, whether you are purchasing medical insurance for the first time or considering a review of your current provider.
We facilitate clients in the following areas:
- Individual insurance – cover for an individual and their family based in the UK
- International insurance – providing cover for individuals and their families, outside of their usual country of residence
- Leaving an employer scheme – reviewing your options to maintain cover, following retirement or ceasing of a company policy
Why choose Aston Lark for your private medical insurance?
- An established, knowledgeable health insurance team
- A complete risk protection solution, which extends to cover options such as travel and dental cover
- Access to a wide range of leading private medical insurance providers
- An overarching philosophy to build long-term relationships with clients, ensuring that when your needs change, we are able to act accordingly in your best interests
Aston Lark is a member of AMII (The Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries)