Originally founded in 1932 by Ferdinand Porsche with its main offices based in Stuttgart, Germany, Porsche started out life developing motor vehicles for other companies and did not build any cars under its own name. One of Porsche’s first achievements was designing and building the Volkswagen Beetle, as they were requested to build a car ‘for the people’ by the German government. This turned out to be one of the most successful and recognisable designs of all time. Subsequently, due to this success, Porsche used many components from the Beetle to design the Porsche 64 in 1939. Nowadays, the company has gone on to be a household name producing circa 250,000 vehicles a year with the likes of the 911 model becoming the most famous, with 1 million produced as of May 2017.
Insuring your Porsche with Aston Lark
Today, Porsche is widely considered as one of the most iconic and reliable vehicle brands. Some of the more iconic models include the 911, Boxster, Cayenne and Cayman. Here at Aston Lark, we can cater for a wide range of Porsche models and can tailor your insurance to your specific requirements. We understand that Porsche cars are more likely to be purchased by an experienced driver who likes to use their car daily as well as for a ‘weekend drive’. In addition to this, with Aston Lark:
- You will be assigned a dedicated account handler for a more personal experience. We are not just a call centre.
- We make sure that every client is looked after – we don’t just see a policy number.
- Each circumstance is looked at on its own merits in order to find you the best possible cover for your Porsche.
However you choose to use your Porsche, we will take your specific circumstances into account so please call a fellow enthusiast for more information or to obtain a quote.
The benefits of using Aston Lark
- Agreed value. No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Porsche is in safe hands.
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar replacement for any type of loss to your vehicle. (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
There are other benefits to insuring your Porsche through us so please call our dedicated team or request a call back for any further information.
Is your Porsche an iconic classic? Or do you have another classic car and are looking for the right policy ? We can help. Click here to find out more about our specialist classic car policies.
‘Single Car’, ‘Multi Car’ or ‘Portfolios’ – which would be best for you?
Consolidating your policies can have some invaluable benefits and reduce the time you spend on insurance – enabling you to spend more time doing the things you love.
If you would like to get in touch, please complete the enquiry form opposite or call us on:
Refer a Friend
As an existing client, if you refer a friend to us and they become a client, you will each receive a £25 gift card.