With its roots tracing back to 1929, when Enzo Ferrari founded the Scuderia Ferrari racing team and the first sports car being made in 1947, Ferrari has long been viewed as one of the most luxurious sports cars available. This was confirmed in 2014 when the brand was voted the world’s most powerful by Brand Finance, and again in 2018 when the 250 GTO became the most expensive car in history - selling at a record price of US$70 million. The vehicles continue to be made in Maranello, where the factory was relocated to in 1943, and offers the ‘Tailor-Made Programme’, where clients work with their designers to fully customise their vehicle - from trims to exterior colours and interior materials.
Insuring your Ferrari with Aston Lark
Ferrari is one of the most recognisable sports car brands of all time. It’s iconic badge, masterful engineering and stunning looks has been synonymous with the luxury sports car world for many years, and many more to come. Here at Aston Lark we understand that, like all Ferraris, your insurance policy also requires that extra custom care and attention.
- You will be assigned a dedicated account handler to ensure you receive a personal experience. We are not just a call centre.
- We are here to build relationship with you and earn your trust – we don’t just see a policy number.
- Every circumstance is looked at on its own merits to find you the right solution for insuring your Ferrari.
At Aston Lark we will offer advice and guidance, so you find the right cover solution for you.
The benefits of using Aston Lark
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Ferrari is in safe hands.
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar replacement vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle. (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value. No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
There are other benefits to insuring your Ferrari through us, so please call our dedicated team or request a call back for any further information.
Are you lucky enough to own a classic Ferrari? Or do you have another classic car and are looking for the right policy? We can help. Click here to find out more about our specialist classic car policies.
If you would like to get in touch, please complete the enquiry form opposite or call us on: