Bentley was founded in 1919 by the Bentley brothers, Walter Owen and Horace Millner, in North London and very quickly became a world-renowned manufacturer, breaking many records in Le Mans 24-hour races with, ‘Bentley Boy’ Woolf Barna being the only driver to win all 3 times he entered. More recently, in Bentley’s first official entry into a race since their last Le Mans win in 1930, The Continental GT3 won the Silverstone round of the Blancpain Endurance series in 2014.
Bentley was acquired by Rolls Royce in 1931 and subsequently purchased by Volkswagen AG in 1998 and are predominantly still, to this day, manufactured in Crewe.
Insuring your Bentley
Today Bentley Motors Ltd is widely recognised as one of the most sought after, respected, luxury car manufacturers of all time. An air of sophistication and excellence in the design combined with truly brilliant engineering is what makes these British cars so desirable.
Bentley have always been popular amongst the high profile - footballers, musicians and film stars -and is a well-respected symbol of luxury. Here at Aston Lark, we have a friendly, knowledgeable team who can offer advice, guidance and find you the right cover for your Bentley.
The benefits of using Aston Lark
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Bentley is in safe hands.
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle! (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value. No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
There are also various other key benefits of insuring your Bentley through us, please call our dedicated team or request a call back for any further information.
Do you have a classic car and looking for the right policy for you? We can help. Click here to find out more about our specialist classic car policies.
‘Single Car’, ‘Multi Car’ or ‘Portfolios’ – which would be best for you?
Consolidating your policies can have some invaluable benefits and reduce the time you spend on insurance – enabling you to spend more time doing the things you love.
If you would like to get in touch, please complete the enquiry form opposite or call us on:
Refer a Friend
As an existing client, if you refer a friend to us and they become a client, you will each receive a £25 gift card.