About Aston Martin
The iconic British car manufacturer is one of the world’s most luxurious and synonymous with elegance and style. Founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford, the first car was produced in Kensington, London in 1915. Financial issues early on, led the company through a series of ownership changes and David Brown Limited took over in 1947. This is where the famous DB models were born, with the most infamous DB5 becoming ‘The James Bond car’. Although now owned by a consortium of businessmen, led by the founder of ProDrive David Richardson, this iconic brand has remained true to its British roots and is one of the most prestigious brands in the world, producing some of the greatest cars ever built.
Insuring your Aston Martin with Aston Lark
Aston Martin produce truly exceptional machines and we deal with exceptional situations every day. Finding the optimum balance between cover and price can be difficult. This is where a quality broker like Aston Lark excels. We have the ability and knowledge to find this balance for you, and unlike most of our competitors, we aren’t constrained by a computer-generated premium. Here at Aston Lark, we understand that, like an Aston Martin, your insurance policy also requires that extra care and attention.
- You will be assigned a dedicated account handler for a more personal experience. We are not just a call centre.
- We are here to build a relationship with you and earn your trust – we don’t just see a policy number.
- Every circumstance is looked at on its own merits to find you the fight solution for insuring your Aston Martin.
The benefits of using Aston Lark
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Aston Martin is in safe hands.
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar replacement vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle. (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value. No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
There are also other benefits to insuring your Aston Martin through us, please call our dedicated team or request a call back for any further information.
Are you lucky enough to own a classic Aston Martin? Or do you have another classic car and are looking for the right policy? We can help. Click here to find out more about our specialist classic car policies.
‘Single Car’, ‘Multi Car’ or ‘Portfolios’ – which would be best for you?
Consolidating your policies can have some invaluable benefits and reduce the time you spend on insurance – enabling you to spend more time doing the things you love.
If you would like to get in touch, please complete the enquiry form opposite or call us on:
Refer a Friend
As an existing client, if you refer a friend to us and they become a client, you will each receive a £25 gift card.