As a property owner, insurance policies need to be flexible enough to suit your unique needs. At Protect My Let, part of Aston Lark, we use years of experience and our relationships with the UK’s leading insurers to give you truly bespoke cover, protecting you, your properties and your tenants.
We can help you obtain insurance for residential and commercial property, large property portfolios, blocks of flats, residential associations or managing agents.
The type and extent of cover alters for every client, but typically could include:
- Building insurance – protecting your asset against disasters such as storms, floods and fires
- Contents insurance – protecting your furnishings against damage which is important for those letting property fully furnished
- Liability insurance – protecting against damage or injury suffered by a tenant or visitor as a result of a fault in your property
- Legal Expenses – protecting you against legal disputes for you and your property
- Rent Guarantee – protecting your rental income if your tenant stops paying the rent due but refuses to leave
- Loss of rent – protecting your rental income if the residence is uninhabitable following a valid claim
- Employment Practice Liability – protecting you against damage or injury suffered by an employee as a result of a fault in your property