Insuring a country estate requires specialist advice and cover.
There are many varying factors to consider when insuring your country estate, not only is it your home but your place of work and livelihood.
It is vital to ensure you have the right level of cover and protection which an off-the-shelf product may not deliver.
We have over 60 years' experience working with prestigious estates and heritage properties and have the knowledge to arrange a customised insurance portfolio for you, your home and your business.
What we cover:
- All risks cover for your home
- Worldwide cover for your chattels, art and antiques, collections and jewellery with values agreed upfront
- Farm and estate buildings, rental properties, equipment and machinery
- Business insurance including loss of income, office equipment, stock
- Your legal liabilities to the public and your employees
- Motor fleet and agricultural vehicles
Home visits – a benefit of using a specialist Private Clients insurance broker. Read our article to find out more.