Holiday Home Insurance

Call us on
0208 256 4908
Make an enquiry

Whether your holiday home is in the UK or overseas, a sprawling villa or a country gite, it still deserves the same quality of policy and service.

It goes without saying that correct insurance cover for your holiday home is essential. Finding the right product on your own can be a minefield. This is why using us to find you a bespoke policy, secured with a UK insurer, has many advantages.

We will take the time and care to understand what your requirements are and to find a policy that is suitable, based on use, occupancy, location and can cater for local laws. We offer:

  • UK-based policies, written in English that can be paid in pounds or euros.
  • Flexible policies that can cope with periods of unoccupancy or commercial letting
  • Access to a dedicated claims handler to help liaise with assessors and facilitate the repairs.

We cover: 

  • Buildings and contents including swimming pools and outbuildings
  • Theft and attempted theft whilst your holiday home is unoccupied
  • Loss of rent if your holiday home cannot be rented out
  • Your legal liabilities
  • Emergency travel costs to travel to your holiday home if there is damage

What’s excluded:

  • Earthquake and flood cover are not automatically included in some countries
  • Cost of maintenance and normal redecoration
  • Vandalism or malicious damage to your home if not fully furnished
  • Storm and flood damage to gates, hedges and fences

Related Content

Aston Lark….For the exceptional