As one of the leading musical instrument insurance providers, Lark Music has been trusted by professional musicians, orchestras, collectors and dealers around the world for over 25 years.
Our musicians’ policy has been designed with players in mind, and allows you the freedom to play and transport your instrument without worry, while our policy for dealers can provide comprehensive cover for stock, tools, materials and machinery.
We realise that our responsibility extends beyond insurance, and we are proud to support and promote the arts as much as we can. We do this in several ways, including:
- Sponsorship of Temple Music Foundation, Youth Music, and the London Sinfonietta, among others;
- Sponsorship of Snape Maltings’ prison outreach music programme;
- Sponsorship of two students through their postgraduate studies at the Royal College of Music;
- Providing a bursary to Yehudi Menuhin School;
- Produce LarkMusic Magazine, which promotes musicians, music schools, orchestras and other organisations;
- Organisation of regular events which act a platform for both developing and experienced musicians to showcase their talent.
We understand your relationship with your instrument is a special one. Call us today on 0203 846 5251 to find out how we can help you protect it.