Speedboat and RIB Insurance

Request a Quote
We have a tailor-made boat insurance policy that offers quality cover at a competitive price. We insure speedboats, RIBs, fast fishers and sports cruisers.


All of our policies cover £3m Third Party Liability, which is now a standard requirement for all marinas and harbours prior to launching/berthing. We can also include various levels of liability for waterskiing and the towing of inflatable toys.

In addition, we cover your vessel whilst being towed by your vehicle anywhere in the UK (and Europe - subject to prior agreement). However, please note that the liabilities of towing will be the responsibility of your car insurance.


Security and Mooring

We are able to cover your vessel on a wide variety of locations for both the storage and the mooring of your boat. In terms of storage ashore, your vessel may be kept in either a locked building, your home driveway or in a locked compound, subject to you meeting our storage conditions.

We can cover the boat if it is left afloat unattended, however this would be subject to our prior agreement of the mooring location.

We cover all craft where they are marina berthed.

  • Personal accident automatically included
  • We can cover skipper charter use
  • Public liability limit of £3m or £5m
  • Marina benefits
  • Optional personal belongings can be added
  • Optional waterskiing and towing toys liability cover available
  • We cover UK and European waters (excluding war zones)
  • We offer 12 month in commission policies at no extra charge
  • Club use
  • Free UK road transit for vessels under 9 metres


Discounts are available for RYA qualifications and an introductory discount is offered on new policies.

Get in Touch

By providing the above information you consent to Euromarine Insurance contacting you by any of the methods that you have provided details for. We will process this information in accordance with our privacy notice

Give us a call
01843 603345
Ready to get a quote?
Request a Quote

Cover Options


Our fully comprehensive cover provides insurance for accidental losses and damage to your vessel. It also includes liability cover, which is essential for you to launch and to moor your vessel in harbours and marinas around the UK and abroad.


This is the minimum level of cover required by marinas and harbours in order to be able to launch or moor your vessel. Third party cover will provide cover for accidental damages to other vessels only.

What our clients say
I was in contact with Euromarine today to amend our insurance and get additional cover to take the rib to Spain -the service  and advice was absolutely  brilliant  - you really cant beat good old fashioned customer service
Howard Sharp