Motorboat Insurance

Request a Quote
We have a tailor-made motorboat policy that offers quality cover at a competitive price. We insure all types of motor cruisers, large and small, slow and fast.


Our motorboat insurance will provide you with cover within the UK and European waters (excluding war zones), Public Liability cover of £3m or £5m and Personal Accident cover automatically included within the policy. As well as insuring the vessel itself, we are able to cover all the additional items you may have, such as your tender, outboard, life raft, and personal effects

All our policies cover £3,000,000 Third Party Liability - this being the recommended insurance requirement for most UK & European marinas and harbours. 

We can also offer a specialist Builders Risk Policy to cover you whilst you are building your vessel.

If you live aboard your boat, it is also important to cover your Personal Effects and/or Contents. Our Liveaboard Policy offers special features such as accommodation cover, in the event your boat becomes inhabitable.



With regards to the storage of your vessel, most marinas are acceptable under the policy, as are most harbours, but some restrictions may apply. We do give permission for vessels to be moored on swinging moorings, however, these will be subject to our prior agreement and there may be restrictions on the dates such moorings can be used.


Discounts are available for Passenger Boat Association members and RYA qualification holders.



Get in Touch

By providing the above information you consent to Euromarine Insurance contacting you by any of the methods that you have provided details for. We will process this information in accordance with our privacy notice

Give us a call
01843 603345
Ready to get a quote?
Request a Quote

Cover Options


Our fully comprehensive cover provides insurance for accidental losses and damage to your vessel. It also includes liability cover, which is essential for you to launch and moor your vessel in harbours and marinas around the UK and abroad.


This is the minimum level of cover required by marinas and harbours in order to be able to launch or moor your vessel. Third party cover will provide cover for accidental damages to other vessels only.

What our clients say
Many sincere thanks for your highly efficient handling of this insurance.
John & Janine Welch