Inland Waterway Craft Insurance

Request a Quote
We insure all types of narrowboats and motor cruisers, including wide beams, barges and houseboats, in both the UK and Europe. We can also offer a combined insurance policy to cover your vessel and contents.


Third Party Liability insurance is a requirement for cruising throughout UK & European Inland Waterways. We can also offer cover for roaming traders, static hire and bareboat charter vessels. Our policy automatically includes cover for personal accident insurance and has a £3m Third Party Liability limit. As an optional cover, we can increase this limit to £5m on Public Liability and waive excesses for vessels moored in marinas.

For residential narrowboats, we can also provide contents and uninsured boater cover as additional extras.

We can also offer a specialist Builders Risk Policy to cover you whilst your vessel is under construction, being modified, or under fit-out.

Discounts are available for Dutch Barge Association and Passenger Boat Association members.

Get in Touch

By providing the above information you consent to Euromarine Insurance contacting you by any of the methods that you have provided details for. We will process this information in accordance with our privacy notice

Give us a call
01843 603345
Ready to get cover?
Request a Quote

Cover Options


Our fully comprehensive cover provides insurance for accidental losses and damage to your vessel. It also includes liability cover, which is essential for you to launch and moor your vessel in harbours and marinas around the UK and abroad.


This is the minimum level of cover required by marinas and harbours in order to be able to launch or moor your vessel. Third party cover will provide cover for accidental damage to other vessels only.