We have a tailor-made motorboat policy that offers quality cover at a competitive price. We insure all types of motor cruisers, large and small, slow and fast.
All of our policies cover up to £5m Third Party Liability as standard. This is a requirement of all marinas and harbours prior to launching/berthing. We can also include various levels of liability for waterskiing and the towing of inflatable toys.
In addition, we cover your vessel whilst being towed by your vehicle anywhere in the UK (and Europe - subject to prior agreement). However, please note that the liabilities of towing will be the responsibility of your car insurance.
Security and Mooring
We are able to cover your vessel on a wide variety of locations for both the storage and the mooring of your boat. In terms of storage ashore, your vessel may be kept in either a locked building, your home driveway, or in a locked compound (subject to you meeting our storage conditions).
We can cover the boat if it is left afloat unattended, however this would be subject to our prior agreement of the mooring location.
We cover vessels whilst moored in most marinas.
- Personal Accident automatically included
- We can cover skipper charter use (Thrill rides excluded)
- Standard Public Liability limit of up to £5m
- Marina benefits
- Optional personal belongings can be added
- Optional waterskiing and towing toys liability cover available
- We cover UK and European waters (excluding war zones)
- We offer 12 months in commission policies at no extra charge
- Club use
- Free UK road transit for motorboats under 9 metres
- Additional items you may have, such as your tender, outboard, life raft, and personal effects
To insure your bass boat, bay boat, bowrider, cruiser, deck boat or any other motor cruiser, request a quote here:
Discounts are available for Passenger Boat Association members and RYA qualification holders.