Brewing – and in particular craft brewing – is a resurgent industry in the UK. Micro-breweries are popping up in every corner of the country, and many are being bought by the biggest names in international brewing.
We have a real passion for working with brewers at every level, helping them to identify, manage and insure the risks their businesses face. These risks can include:
- Loss or damage to the physical equipment, plant and premises
- Materials and stock you hold
- Liability risks associated with running your business
- Business interruption losses if you are unable to brew due to a loss
- Risks associated with attendance at beer festivals and similar events
- Product contamination and product recall risks
- Stock throughput to cover your exported products
We take our commitment to the brewing industry seriously and are supplier associate members of the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA).