Using a panel of A-rated insurers who offer products exclusively for this sector, we can arrange insurance for leisure and leisure trusts ranging from fitness clubs, professional sports clubs, single-location leisure centres to multi-facility networks.
We can support everything, from standard leisure centre activities to more adventurous outdoor facilities like skate parks – as well as community services.
Typical cover available includes:
- Public Liability – with increased limits to £25m and beyond available
- Employers' Liability – including voluntary workers and helpers
- Inclusion of dietary and fitness
- Trustee Indemnity – to provide essential protection to your board and senior staff for wrongful acts
- Cyber insurance
- Professional Indemnity – if you act as an advisor to other trusts and organisations
- Legionellosis – with limits from £1m upwards
- Libel and slander
- Dishonesty of employees
- Group personal accident cover – for all employees
- Engineering cover – from inspection to insurance, and loss of revenue
- Long-term rating stability agreements including low claims rebates.
Additionally, we’re renowned for our risk management services which complement our insurance policies. We’ll conduct a comprehensive review of your needs, and implement business continuity planning, health and safety procedures, and any other policies as required.