We provide haulage and Heavy Goods Vehicle insurance cover for a variety of transport companies – from general haulage, warehouse operators and pallet deliveries to project cargo, heavy haulage and tanker transport. Our dedicated commercial lorry insurance team works on single vehicle policies, 1,000 vehicle fleets, and everything in between.
We’ll guide you through the complexities of heavy goods insurance, including cover for first carrier liability, and local interpretation of Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods (CMR), when considering risks outside of the UK or utilising overseas carriers.
We can arrange*:
- Fleet or single vehicle operator solutions
- Conventional and non-conventional self-insurance through to full captive arrangements
- Hazardous goods
- Fleet GAP cover
- European cover
- Breakdown cover and protection for heavy haulage accidents in UK
- Extensions for own and third-party servicing
- Property risks including specialist business interruption cover and liabilities
- Risk management and health & safety advice (insurer discounts and contributions are available for certain risk management, including in-vehicle cameras and telematics devices)
*Insurer terms, conditions and acceptance criteria will apply.