The Aston Lark Classic Motor Trade team has a real passion for helping people who collect and work with classic and historic vehicles. We provide tailored insurance cover for specialists in every part of the classic car industry – full vehicle restoration, maintenance, coach trimming and repair, to those who run storage facilities, transport companies, museums and businesses involved in historic race preparation. We can also insure private individuals with vehicle collections.
We can offer:
- A bespoke product to suit your business requirements or private collection
- Interest-free instalments to spread the cost to your business
- Free risk management services to support you and your business
Why Choose Aston Lark?
- You’ll always receive a personal service from your own dedicated account handler who shares your enthusiasm and passion for classic cars.
- We work with Aviva, one of the most experienced and financially stable motor insurers, to give you peace of mind that you have the right cover in place.
- Unlike some classic motor trade insurers, we benefit from no all risks aggregate limits of cover (a maximum limit an insurer will pay during any one period of insurance).
Call us to discuss your classic motor trade insurance requirements on:
01252 377 546
Refer a friend
If you're an existing customer, why not refer a friend and earn up to 10% of their premium*.
We would like to reward our current loyal clients for introducing Aston Lark to their family and friends and business associates.
Find out more about our classic motor referral scheme and become an Introducer today.
*Terms and Conditions apply
The Association of Heritage Engineers are a collective movement of heritage engineers, aimed at accelerating collaboration across the sector, and driving a national agenda.
Aston Lark are proud to support AOHE as Insurance Partners. Call us 01252 377 546 to find out how we can help.