Cricket & Multi-Sports Club Insurance

Give us a call
01883 868 521
Request a callback

Aston Lark Cricket & Multi Sports Club Insurance

Insurance solutions for your cricket or multi-sports club

We design insurance cover for cricket clubs, leagues and associations throughout the UK and Europe, based on your specific needs. Whether you are a team playing occasionally on council facilities or an ECB Premier League team, we can help you.

We review your circumstances for free, talk you through our recommendations and ensure the cover provided meets both your requirements and also those of the ECB or other national governing body.

Above all, we’ll simplify the complex task of insuring your club by explaining precisely what you will need and providing a range of suitable insurance options.

Our policies include cover for:

  • Buildings
  • Equipment in the open
  • Contents, machinery, cups and trophies and playing equipment
  • Combined liabilities including Professional Indemnity for captains, coaches and officials

We’re also there when things go wrong. Should you need to make a claim, we have dedicated claims handlers to ensure your claims are handled in an efficient and appropriate manner.

Optional add-ons



Cover for officers, providing legal defence fund and free legal advice in the event of personal claims made against them.


Own damage and third party liabilities following a cyberattack.




Lump sum payments following serious injury and weekly wage cover. This includes medical expenses following accident.


Cover for fundraising events including firework displays, summer fun days and charity matches.

What matters to you, matters to us.

Give us a call
01883 868 521
Request a callback

Frequently Asked Questions

We don’t own our own club house. Is this a problem?

No. We can still insure any buildings you do own, your contents, equipment, practice nets, liabilities and personal accident.

We don’t play league matches. What cover do we need?

Public Liability, Employers’ Liability if your club members work on the pavilion or ground, and Personal Accident if they are injured as a result of club activities.

We don’t pay anyone. Do we still need Employers’ Liability insurance?

Yes, Employers’ liability insurance will also cover you for any claims brought by volunteers following injury.

We are part of a multi-sport club – do we need our own cover?

It depends whether the club policy has been set up to cover all activities including playing sport, and who owns what property. Often multi-sport clubs will buy cover for their operation of club house and grounds, and leave the playing section to buy cover for their playing exposures. Also they will not necessarily cover property (sightscreens, covers, practice nets) that has been bought by the cricket section. Call us on 033 0008 5037 and we can discuss your requirements.

Related Content